From the airport to the center of Reykjavik can be reached by bus. The transport is very modern and comfortable, usually there are no crowds on the buses and you can easily take a seat. The roads in Iceland are excellent, so you can get to your destination quickly and easily.Airport Direct (24-hour shuttles)
- Where to find buses: the bus stop is located next to the exit from the terminal..
- Cost: One way 3390 Isl. kroons (approx. 24 euros, children 13 euros)
- Travel time: 45 minutes - 50 minutes
- Where to buy a ticket: Tickets can be bought at the Airport Direct ticket office, which is located in the arrivals hall directly in front of you when you exit through the customs gate, on the airport website, or on the website of the carrier company.
In the morning and afternoon, you can also easily get from the airport to Reykjavik on the Fly Bus company buses (white buses with a blue and yellow Flybus sign). There is free wifi in the salon. The bus runs from the terminal to Reykjavik Central Bus Station.
- Where to find buses: the bus stop is located next to the exit from the terminal.
- Cost: One way 25 euros, round trip 46 euros
- Opening hours: from 04:45 to 22:15 every 35 - 40 minutes. The arrival time of the bus is indicated on the board in the arrivals hall.
- Travel time: 45 minutes
The Flybus stops at Aktu taktu in Gardabar and at Fjörukráin in Hafnarfjörður, as well as at some hotels, guesthouses and bus stops.
Passengers can request information at the airport information desk located in the arrivals hall. Flybus tickets can be bought from vending machines at Keflavik Airport and on the airport's website
, as well as on the company's website
can be viewed hereCity bus N°55
A city bus runs from the airport every hour, it goes to the Umferðarmiðstöðin station (near the bus station).Travel time
- 50 minutes - an hour.
The fare for adults is 13 EUR
, for children - 5 EUR (12 - 17 years old) and 2 EUR (6 - 11 years old). For more information about the movement of this bus, see here